Silica gel Exporters, Manufacturers, Supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah
Sohar Chemical is one of the leading Potassium persulfate Exporters, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Producers, and supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah.
Silica gel is an amorphous and porous form of silicon dioxide (silica), consisting of an irregular tridimensional framework of alternating silicon and oxygen atoms with nanometer-scale voids and pores. The voids may contain water or some other liquids or may be filled by gas or vacuum. In the last case, the material is properly called silica xerogel.
Silica xerogel with an average pore size of 2.4 nanometers has a strong affinity for water molecules and is widely used as a desiccant. It is hard and translucent, but considerably softer than massive silica glass or quartz, and remains hard when saturated with water.
Silica xerogel is usually commercialized as coarse granules or beads, a few millimeters in diameter. Some grains may contain small amounts of indicator substance that change color when they have absorbed some water. Small paper envelopes containing silica xerogel pellets, usually with a “do not eat” warning, are often included in dry food packages to absorb any humidity that might cause spoilage of the food.
‘Wet’ silica gel, as may be freshly prepared from alkali silicate solutions, may vary in consistency from a soft transparent gel, similar to gelatin or agar, to a hard solid, namely a water-logged xerogel. It is sometimes used in laboratory processes, for example, to suppress convection in liquids or prevent the settling of suspended particles.
Type A – clear pellets, approximate pore diameter: 2.5 nm, drying, and moistureproof properties, can be used as catalyst carriers, adsorbents, separators, and variable-pressure adsorbents.
Type B – translucent white pellets, pore diameter: 4.5–7.0 nm, liquid adsorbents, drier and perfume carriers, also may be used as catalyst carriers, cat litter.
Type C – translucent, micro-pored structure, raw material for the preparation of silica gel cat litter. Additionally dried and screened, it forms macro-pored silica gel which is used as a drier, adsorbent, and catalyst carrier.
Silica alumina gel – light yellow, chemically stable, flame-resistant, insoluble except in alkali or hydrofluoric acid. Superficial polarity, thermal stability, performance greater than fine-pored silica gel.
Stabilizing silica gel – non-crystalline micro-porous solid powder, nontoxic, flame-resisting, used in the brewery of grains for beer to improve taste, clearness, color, and foam and for removal of non-micro-organism impurities.
Blue silica gel cobalt-free is color-changing silica gel and blue silica gel, not content Cobalt.it has the appearance of blue or light blue glass-like particles, according to the shape of the particles It can be divided into spherical ones and granular ones. Meanwhile, It has the property of turning rose-red from blue after absorption.
1. Mainly used for moisture absorption and rustproofing when instruments and equipment are placed in obturation conditions, at the same time, according to their own color turning red from blue after the moisture absorption it can indicate ambient humidity directly.
2. It being used with ordinary silica gel desiccant, we can get the desiccant moisture level and judge the relative ambient humidity.
3. Desiccant silica gel is used for packaging, it is widely used in precision instruments, leather, shoes, clothing, food, medicine, and household appliances, etc.
Main purpose: electronic moisture-proof, color indicator
1. It is mainly used for moisture absorption and rust prevention of instruments, meters, equipment, etc. under closed conditions, and at the same time, it can intuitively indicate the relative humidity of the environment by changing its color from blue to red after absorbing moisture.
2. Used in conjunction with ordinary silica gel desiccant to indicate the degree of moisture absorption of the desiccant and determine the relative humidity of the environment.
3. As a silica gel desiccant for packaging, it is widely used in precision instruments, leather, shoes, clothing, household appliances, etc.
For Biological Purpose, For Tissue Medium Purpose, For Microbiological, For Microscopic Purpose, For Electron Microscopy, For Lens Blooming, Technical Grade, Practical Use, Pro Analysis, Super Special Grade, For Synthesis, For Scintillation, For Electrophoresis Use, For Refractive Index
When you order in our company, we will immediately arrange shipment and update your tracking information by email. In addition, we can also arrange door-to-door service delivery to your office or factory directly by our forwarders. For more information or to request a particular product, call customer services or the Given website Email address.