Oxalic acid Exporters, Manufacturers, Supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah
Sohar Chemical is one of the leading Oxalic acid Exporters, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Producers, and supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah.
Oxalic acid is an organic acid with the IUPAC name ethanedioic acid and formula HO2C−CO2H. It is the simplest dicarboxylic acid. It is a white crystalline solid that forms a colorless solution in water. Its name comes from the fact that early investigators isolated oxalic acid from flowering plants of the genus Oxalis, commonly known as wood-sorrels. It occurs naturally in many foods, but excessive ingestion of oxalic acid or prolonged skin contact can be dangerous.
Supply High-Quality CAS No 144-62-7 Oxalic Acid Anhydrous.
Oxalic acid has much greater acid strength than acetic acid. It is a reducing agent and its conjugate base, known as oxalate (C2O
2−4), is a chelating agent for metal cations. Typically, oxalic acid occurs as the dihydrate with the formula C2H2O4·2H2O.
Oxalic acid’s main applications include cleaning or bleaching, especially for the removal of rust (iron complexing agent). Its utility in rust removal agents is due to its forming a stable, water-soluble salt with ferric iron, ferrioxalate ion. The cleaning product Zud contains oxalic acid. Oxalic acid is an ingredient in some tooth whitening products. About 25% of produced oxalic acid will be used as a mordant in dyeing processes. It is also used in bleaches, especially for pulpwood, for rust removal and another cleaning, in baking powder, and as the third reagent in silica analysis instruments.
Oxalic acid is used by some beekeepers as a miticide against the parasitic varroa mite.
Dilute solutions (0.05–0.15 M) of oxalic acid can be used to remove iron from clays such as kaolinite to produce light-colored ceramics.
Oxalic acid is used to clean minerals.
Oxalic acid is sometimes used in the aluminum anodizing process, with or without sulfuric acid. Compared to sulfuric acid anodizing, the coatings obtained are thinner and exhibit lower surface roughness.
Oxalic acid is also widely used as wood bleach, most often in its crystalline form to be mixed with water to its proper dilution for use.
1. Purifying agents in the pharmaceutical industry, special in antibiotic medication, such as oxytetracycline, Chloramphenicol, etc;
2. Precipitating agent in Rare-earth mineral processing;
3. Bleaching agent in the textile activities, wood pulp bleaching;
4. Rust-remover for metal treatment;
5. Grinding agent, such as marble polishing;
6. Wastewater treatment, removing calcium from the water.
CAS No. : 6153-56-6
MF : C2H6O6
Purity : ≥99%
Appearance: White crystalline small particles or powder
1, oxalic acid is mainly used as a reducing agent and bleaching agent.
2, dyeing industry as bleach, washing industry as a reductant.
3, for the production of antibiotics and borneol and other drugs and refined rare metal solvents, dye reductants, tanning agents. Storage Precautions: Transport by country, far from oxides and alkalis. Storage and transportation according to toxic chemicals. Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated not subject to Japan, the storage period of 2 years.
Packaging: plastic woven bag, lined with a plastic bag, net weight 25kg.
1. In the Metallurgy industry:
as precipitating and separating function for Rare-earth metal.
2. In the Light industry: polishing for Marble, rust-remover, bleaching, dirt-remover, leather-processing, wood, and aluminium products, etc.
3. In Dyeing and printing industry: as reducing agent for dyeing and printing industry, as a bleaching agent for textile, substitute for Acetic acid, as coloring mordant for fast pigment dyestuff.
4. Inorganic synthetic: used in 2133 resin, Urea-formaldehyde molding powder, Butadiene catalyst, etc.
5. In electron industry: preparation of chemicals raw material for porcelain capacitor, preparation of electron equipment detergent.
6. In other aspects: as analysis reagent, the raw material of chemicals.
When you order from our company, we will immediately arrange shipment and update your tracking information by email. In addition, we can also arrange door-to-door service delivery to your office or factory directly by our forwarders. For more information or to request a particular product, call customer services or the Given website Email address.