Ammonium chloride Exporters, Manufacturers, Supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah
Sohar Chemical is one of the leading Ammonium chloride Exporters, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Producers, and supplier in Sohar Muscat Barka Ruwi Madayn Salalah.
Ammonium chloride is an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl and a white crystalline salt that is highly soluble in water. Solutions of ammonium chloride are mildly acidic. In its naturally occurring mineralogic form, it is known as sal ammoniac. The mineral is commonly formed on burning coal dumps from the condensation of coal-derived gases. It is also found around some types of volcanic vents. It is mainly used as fertilizer and a flavoring agent in some types of licorice. It is the product of the reaction of hydrochloric acid and ammonia.
Sal ammoniac, Salmiac, Nushadir salt, Sal armagnac, Salt armoniack, Salmiak
Product name: ammonium chloride
Molecular formula: ClH4N
Molecular weight: 53.49150
Precise quality: 53.00320
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Boiling point: 100 °C750 mm Hg
Melting point: 340 °C (sub.)(lit.)
Water solution: soluble
Refractive index: 1.642
Vapor density: 1.9 (vs air)
Vapor pressure: 1 mm Hg ( 160.4 °C)
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong bases.
Storage condition: The warehouse ventilated low temperature and dry
Ammonium Chloride Applications
Ammonium Chloride is an important technical salt. It has a diverse range of applications in industry and agriculture:
• Used as a flux in metalwork, in preparation for tin coating, galvanization, or soldering. It cleans the metal surface by reacting with metal oxides.
• Used as a nitrogen source in fertilizers.
• Ingredient in pyrotechnics and fireworks.
• Used in the formulation of household and personal care products, such as shampoos, soaps, and cosmetics.
• Used in the production of dry-cell batteries as an electrolyte.
• Additive for dyeing of textiles and the tanning of leather.
Application and Uses :
1. Used as raw materials to manufacture dry cells and accumulators, other ammonium salts, electroplating additives, metal welding flux;
2. Used as a dyeing agent, used in tin plating and galvanizing, tanning leather, medicine, candle making, adhesive, chromizing, precision casting;
3. Used in medicine, dry battery, fabric printing and dyeing, detergent;
When you order from our company, we will immediately arrange shipment and update your tracking information by email. In addition, we can also arrange door-to-door service delivery to your office or factory directly by our forwarders. For more information or to request a particular product, call customer services or the Given website Email address.